**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need 1000 more 7 star shards for my first 7 star… recommend I do carina.

JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53
What are some easy carina challenges I can do with this roster?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    If you want to do Carina's that award 7* shards specifically, I think the only ones available are the most recent ones. Technically the "Complete Act 7 with 7*s" are available as well but if this is going to be your first 7*, then that's obviously off the table for now.

I don't see a 5* Stark Spidey in your roster but if you have him, I would focus on ranking him up in order to defeat either of the two Kang bosses in Act 7 with only him on the team. That's probably the easiest CC for you at this time.

If you don't have that 5* Starky, I would do my damnedest to get him and then do the challenge. I can't think of any other challenge that's easier, especially not that award 7* shards.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Try and dupe 6 stars
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    By the looks of your account you are only Throne breaker are there even any Carinas challenges available to you that have 7* shards. I would say push for Paragon and do the shooting stars quest if you want 7* champs