Options

Assignments are just a suggestion.

AecynAecyn Posts: 69
So our alliance just does one bg for raids everytime it comes up and we have some assignments for the entire alliance. Why is it that someone can just bypass their assignment and join where they want?

We just had a player that was new to the alliance jump into our raid group despite being assigned elsewhere... Now one of our members is missing out on their rewards that they've been waiting to get in for since the format started.

Is there a way to correct this or hard lock players into their groups? Or is there a way to remove them? I'm guessing not with the ticket cost.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    I don't see the point in adding assignments if regular members can just bypass them anyway. Seems like a pointless waste of Dec team resources to add into the game to serve no real purpose besides telling the braindead "are you sure you want to go here when you're assigned there"
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 69
    Haha. Similar story here. He took my my path, used up all of his revives on the first Thanos with a 6R3 Nick Fury and then was out of commission. Managed to do about 20% which is something I guess...

It just feels especially bad because someone just lost out on half a 7* because this guy isn't even thronebreaker. The rewards are undeserved AND not worth the cost of admission anyway.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★

I don't see the point in adding assignments if regular members can just bypass them anyway. Seems like a pointless waste of Dec team resources to add into the game to serve no real purpose besides telling the braindead "are you sure you want to go here when you're assigned there"

Truth! Assignments are completely useless.

All it really is is a yellow box on the bg you're supposed to join, and yet, alot of people still don't get it.