Options

Just soloed Dani with deathless gully

2»

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Same, came out with 97% health. The best part of this challenge were the lessons learned along the way. Just wish they'd change the energy cost to 0 after all the objections are complete.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

The best part of this challenge were the lessons learned along the way.

100% agree! Until today, I had no idea how Dani Moonstar worked, why I would falter against her, and how to dex her SP2… Now I’m fluent in Moonstar, so to speak…

Also, the backdash intercept was not in my inventory for basic attack; only used it for Herc‘s specials till now… I am a better fighter thanks to this forum (or maybe just a better player, lol)

So maybe I should rank up Abs-Man, I hear he benefits from that technique as well… ^^
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,879 ★★★★★
    edited March 21

@willrun4adonut hold block till she dashes at you. Dash back and tap the screen. Thats one way.

The other way is. Once you hit her is just mlll dash back tap lllm dash back lllm if you wiff the light because of her blocking or not going at you. Go back to step one where you hold block also till she dashes at you.

Wont it be better to end the combos with lights when backdrafting in case it whiffs to have more recovery time? So medium light light dex repeat
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

The best part of this challenge were the lessons learned along the way.

100% agree! Until today, I had no idea how Dani Moonstar worked, why I would falter against her, and how to dex her SP2… Now I’m fluent in Moonstar, so to speak…
    So she went from a mediocre Defender to now a terrible Defender now that everyone knows how to fight against her properly lol. Dani really can't catch a break.