**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Wow points left ?

Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
Hey everyone,

How many more points can we get in the next 2 weeks, if i have 15 points now without the deathless obj, do i need to do the deathless obj to get max rewards or can i pass it ?

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★
    I belive there is 6 x 4 points for valiants, and 6 x 3 points for everyone else. So, 8 points for Valiants and 6 points for everyone else, left.
  • Options
    Cool, looks like i need the deathless obj? Ty for your response
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    Bron1 said:

Wait are you Paragon? How do you have 15 points?
  • Options

Bron1 said:

Vali, but gave up on abs man after the she hulk obj, didnt do the other 2 no sandman and no warlock
  • Options
    Bron1 said:

Bron1 said:

Vali, but gave up on abs man after the she hulk obj, didnt do the other 2 no sandman and no warlock
    Gotcha, thanks
  • Options
    Dmghealer_1Dmghealer_1 Posts: 8
    I’m wondering kinda the same thing I want valiant during first wow I got 3 point completion hulk and the free point if I do everything can I get to final milestone. The gilly objective was never mentioned in forum post.
  • Options

I’m wondering kinda the same thing I want valiant during first wow I got 3 point completion hulk and the free point if I do everything can I get to final milestone. The gilly objective was never mentioned in forum post.

So you also should have 15 points now and deathless objective right ? And they did mention it bro, you can check, they forgot to say about it from the get go but then they mentioned it here with slight delay, i think it was during first week of wow, not sure but early on
  • Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 33

GrO_ot78 said:

I belive there is 6 x 4 points for valiants, and 6 x 3 points for everyone else. So, 8 points for Valiants and 6 points for everyone else, left.

Damn stupid Paragon.. im gonna miss the 21 milestone by 1 point lol
    Next month we should get 8.4 and become valiant, so you can get access to those points if you push exploration and end with 22
  • Options

GrO_ot78 said:

Damn stupid Paragon.. im gonna miss the 21 milestone by 1 point lol
    Next month we should get 8.4 and become valiant, so you can get access to those points if you push exploration and end with 22
    Eh one can only hope... Thanks for the heads-up