**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I’ve had enough bro

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72
edited March 21 in General Discussion
Kabam I’ve had enough ur game is way too p2w and after 6 years of playing I’m still conq the rewards are trash the nodes are unfair/unessacery and the ai buff makes it all worse. I give up. I won’t pay you any money on mcoc. But if you want me to suffer cry rage and shout every slur at once out of pure annoyance and rage at the game… you win
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

wow you suck 😭 conquerer after 6 years is embarrassing pls delete the game dawg

Wish I could games too addicting

• Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    I’ve had a ton of gap years playing champs, coming back to seeing that it just went buff mad was “wow, the fudge is all this”

I know I can take higher champs on easily after learning there buffs an debuffs. But I’m guessing Kabam knows that, so they went abit op with the “here’s a challenge” thing lol

my account is 8 years, I’m uncollected, and I’m just happy I can enter Battlegrounds, I’ll try for cav at some point, focusing on my battle deck atm.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    So bad that not even worth sympathy of THE Valaint
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 435 ★★
    Nah he's gotta be trolling, I set up a brand new account in December forgetting they wernt doing gifting last year for the banquet event and managed to get uncollected level 50 within 3 weeks 🤣 turned up to be a complete waste of time but if he's conq after 6 years I'd say just put the game down and go enjoy life...
  • Options
    Not even being sarcastic rn but I thank you all for bullying me
  • Options
    You gave me the competitive drive to absolutely smoke story content
  • Options
    Second it’s prob not bepieveable but I’ve only actually been playing the game for 3 technically 1 1/2 years cuz I took a huge break
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Are you serious? 6 years and still you are conqueror?
  • Options

This prob gonna get me bullied more but nah it was an over exaggeration (even if it’s really hard to believe) I’ve only been playing for 1 1/2 I just struggled to come back from such a long break se all the new stuff progress to harder story milestones and getting distracted by global.
  • Options

This prob gonna get me bullied more but nah it was an over exaggeration (even if it’s really hard to believe) I’ve only been playing for 1 1/2 I just struggled to come back from such a long break se all the new stuff progress to harder story milestones and getting distracted by global.
    Turning global chat on is the worst mistake ever turn that useless thing off and you'll feel so much better it's a complete cesspool
  • Options

Turning global chat on is the worst mistake ever turn that useless thing off and you'll feel so much better it's a complete cesspool
    1. All da homies in global 2. It’s fun 3. I’m basically. Celeb in my global
  • Options

1. All da homies in global 2. It’s fun 3. I’m basically. Celeb in my global
    Good for you
This discussion has been closed.