**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who to spend the X-Magica Rankup Gems on?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
I've got so many options for the X-Magica gems and could really use some help guiding my decision for who is going to be of the most use for me in the game.

For context I've done a completion run of Act 8 thus far, explored 8.3, and now working on exploring 8.1&2. I'm still Paragon and am waiting for 8.4, but have done a single (Aegon) pass of Necropolis.

I think my top choices are Kate Bishop, Kingpin, or CGR - with Kate and Kingpin probably getting preference because I have Herc at R5 (and he's my ONLY R5 thus far). I also have a Science R5 gem.

I've got a bunch of AGs and enough sig stones to max sig 1 champ if required.

I've marked off the champs by Rank but can pretty well take anyone up eventually (lower ranks will just take longer while I gather the ISO), and crossed out those I already have as a 7*

I've listed a few of what I think are arguably the better options but would freely accept any other recommendations you have

Who to spend the X-Magica Rankup Gems on? 56 votes

Kate Bishop
21%
WardenclockKerneasJyoung1ItsClobberinTimeValkyrion99Dfour24Shock29dee_jay5JJMACManbatnstartropicsMaple111 12 votes
Kingpin
33%
Heinz11Talha305RajaTendersquadJChanceH9MaratoxRenaxqqBeastDadCaptainDenversKhellendros138Zo1111974Wasy1willrun4adonutmbgibsonWonderfulloser1948TrongNovKLZNemesis_17MidiBloodNGutz 19 votes
CGR
5%
Vegeta9001ILoveDrDoombrownlikebambi 3 votes
Nick Fury
7%
BluestoneGaudyGMoneyThanos101010MystG 4 votes
Domino
3%
Kpratish1997WinterFields 2 votes
Baron Zemo
7%
benshbRagnarok13Pandingo13579rebel_ 4 votes
Void
3%
Foxhero007Rookiie 2 votes
Werewolf By Night
1%
Northstarr 1 vote
The Hood
3%
Gulfstream550Potatoslice500 2 votes
Someone Else
12%
Spity68NEXTONpeixemacacoShepQueenMcocBringPopcornNoverrr77 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    lol - split vote on Kingpin v Kate Bishop! :lol:

Thanks all, appreciate the advice!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Void
    Could you show us your highest ranked champs?
    If one class is lacking perhaps that could tilt the vote.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Carinas challenges is all I see atm
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Could you show us your highest ranked champs?
    If one class is lacking perhaps that could tilt the vote.

@Rookiie These are my R4s

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Void
    Out of 14 you have:

4 Skill
    1 Science
    2 Mystic
    3 Cosmic
    2 Tech
    2 Mutant

You seem to lean towards Cosmic or Skill champs, so if I were you I would rank up another class.
    Perhaps Science. I shall vote Void, since you can awaken and max sig 1 champ.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Out of 14 you have:

4 Skill
    1 Science
    2 Mystic
    3 Cosmic
    2 Tech
    2 Mutant

You seem to lean towards Cosmic or Skill champs, so if I were you I would rank up another class.
    Perhaps Science. I shall vote Void, since you can awaken and max sig 1 champ.

Yeah good point there - Tech is really where I'm lacking the most (I have NO Tech 7*) but there are no options there. Science or Mystic are definitely good choices. I feel like Kate/Kingpin are the best in isolation, but in the interest of spread....
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 594 ★★★
    Someone Else
    Bullseye 🎯