WoW Points Question

Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24
So, as you can see I have a total of 17 points instead of 18 as most players would have, given the scenario they completed every objective since the start of Winter of Woe. I did complete all my objectives too, except for the #Robot for Abs Man in the 1st week. Although I got some points when Kabam was given them out a few weeks ago, I am still not at 18, which makes me question if there's a "missing point issue" case or something else I don't get. And this makes me question If I can reach the final milestone once we are at that point in time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    You find you didn’t do the robot so you is a 17 point 18 point is for those who do the robot to
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    You can get the final milestone by getting 7 of the 8 points in the final week. Or 6 of the points if you also do the deathless gully objective.
  • Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Member Posts: 24

You can get the final milestone by getting 7 of the 8 points in the final week. Or 6 of the points if you also do the deathless gully objective.

Ok, so from what I'm understanding, I will be able to reach the final milestone even though I'm at 17 right now, when I'll get 6 or 7 points from the final week. So no point of me worrying. I will definitely do every objective that comes up. Also, I have already done the Deathless Guilly objective this week too!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,884 ★★★★★
    Your points are right. i also didn't do robot objective and have 17 points. And you can get all the rewards because last week gives us atleast 8 points
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    This is for Valiant, right? I'm Paragon and will have 14 points after all objectives, which I think is all of them...?
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★

The grace points are such a big relief for Valiants going for the top milestone. With an extra point for Deathless objective and an extra point for Week 1 Robot, being able to theoretically ignore 2 objectives during the Gauntlet will make the team building aspect easier.

This is for Valiant, right? I'm Paragon and will have 14 points after all objectives, which I think is all of them...?

Yes, he is valiant to have 17 points. Max for paragon would be 14 right now, with all weekly objectives plus gully plus free robots point.

Yes, this is Valiant

Your points are right. i also didn't do robot objective and have 17 points. And you can get all the rewards because last week gives us atleast 8 points

Thanks, this is a relief to know I'm on the right path!
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    I became valiant during the last week of WoW - so I’ll be at 15 points after completing all 4 points on Dani - is there any way to get to the final milestone? I’m reading above and assuming I get all 8 points on final round I’ll end at 23…
    WeaponX4X said:

I became valiant during the last week of WoW - so I’ll be at 15 points after completing all 4 points on Dani - is there any way to get to the final milestone? I’m reading above and assuming I get all 8 points on final round I’ll end at 23…

If you get the deathless gully point in addition to the 4 points for week 4 and the last 8 you can get there.
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64

WeaponX4X said:

If you get the deathless gully point in addition to the 4 points for week 4 and the last 8 you can get there.
    got deathless guilly point... currently have 14 points with only the #mightyavenger point remaining so will be at 15. Unless I’m missing something and there’s still a point unaccounted for?
    (Thx for the response)