Loyalty shard crystals

PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155

I purchased 3 shards with 300k loyalty thinking i can then exchange them for the 7s shards, the icons are the same and the name too. However, it seems i cant exchange them. Is this intended???

Comments

• GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 44
    The exchange uses the TOKENS as currency, not the shards themselves. The loyalty shatters are only used on the 7* loyalty crystal (15 in total gets you one). The tokens can be earned either via completion/exploration of the AW showcase, or in Alliance War season rewards.
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155

The exchange uses the TOKENS as currency, not the shards themselves. The loyalty shatters are only used on the 7* loyalty crystal (15 in total gets you one). The tokens can be earned either via completion/exploration of the AW showcase, or in Alliance War season rewards.

Wish kabam explained this on the store page, or change the icons/names zzz. Thanks for clarification
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★

Wish kabam explained this on the store page, or change the icons/names zzz. Thanks for clarification
    How are the icons the same when they are completely different colors?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    edited March 21
    I did the same thing lmao. I thought you had to buy the shards to get the 7 star shards. Contact support they will reverse it.