Where are the great incursions hack?

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 436 ★★★
Were the hacks silently nerfed?
I've been playing incursions for the last 2 months and have never run into the hacks that used to carry me. Where's buff cornucopia? Where's tide of combat that makes silk a monster.
I always get TOC on the 4th zone very rarely do I miss it. Then there's the 8th zone which offers 2 hacks and if I ever missed on the 4th I always guarantee the 8th. NOW IT IS NEVER THERE.
All I see now is those prowess specials and degens and stuff. They're good but where are the other one???
Did kabam remove them? Am I unaware?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Dude Prowed Degeneration, Armor Burst, Perpetual Offense all are pretty good in a way just like Buff corn is.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 772 ★★★★
    It's random. Sometimes you get what you're looking for, sometimes not. I normally quit out if I don't get a hack I want in zone 1
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Keep going is also very busted.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,098 ★★★★★
    They are there.. but it’s definitely frustrating. Seems like every time I manage to pull a buff corn hack, every boss decides to be on a fate seal on special node or fist o cuffs node.

And my last few runs can can’t find the stun increase small hack. But boy can I sure draw every debuff enhancer that my champions don’t have. Oh you chose Draining degeneration? Well, let’s keep giving you shock potency. Or you bring in deathless guilly and can’t get a degeneration boost to save your life. If you don’t need degeneration- that’s all you pull.

RNG or whatever, none of this would be problematic except for the stupid cooldowns that just tick everyone off. Even when the stars align I still need a revive or 3 on a boss for some node I can’t counter… so it’s not like it’s a cakewalk. But the cooldown timers plus bad RNG just is silly.