Options

Kabam Stole my Revives

Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 125
The Scytalis boss fight (8.1.6) is bugged and has been for a year. I was doing the deathless guillotine objectives and found myself at 11% left with the boss fight. I revived back up to complete it and when I went into the fight, Scytalis was no longer setting traps on her specials (see below). I restarted my phone, deleted the app and redownloaded it and nothing fixes it. Forever bugged until I restart the quest.

I reached out to Kabam Support to ask for help and ask if they could fix the issue while I was in the quest so I could go back and finish it or provide compensation for the resources I spent if I were to restart the quest. They said they would only provide compensation if everyone who has been affected by this is provided compensation. We all know this means they’ll file my issue into a folder and never fix it or other players affected by it. My revives and potions stash is now significantly dryer and I’ll be forced to spend units to finish getting deathless guillotine. I’m frustrated.

I only have a 5* G2099 so I had to spend a few more revives than I would’ve liked during the quest and boss fight. 2 40%’s and 3 team 40%’s. As well as positions and boosts.

I just want to spread awareness about how this issue has affected me and my in-game resources. As I know people will be trying to attain deathless guillotine right now due to her dupe being available.

Kabam, please help me and the player base and correct this issue that has not been resolved for over a year.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    edited March 22
    I just finished 8.3.6 challange with 6r3 guillotine, so it's very doable, no idea why you are using 6r1 tho

I also used 7* G-99 on 8.1.6, traps were fine for me (did 2 days ago, lazy af)

And why did you continued to use revives and potions when you realise fight is bugged? Should've recorded it to have solid proof, now I don't think anything will happen.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 125
    I used 5* Ascended G2099 for the quest and boss fight. She was already KO’d due to the bug so I went in with this guillotine to take the video and screenshot.

I didn’t use any more revives once the fight became bugged. I sent Kabam support a minute long video of me in the fight while it was bugged.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    If it's only waste of 2-4 revives then it's whatever honestly.
    Do 2 days of Apothebruh and 22h event

Day 151 of asking Kabam to make L-1 revives purchasable with units. 🤗