LF P1/P2 well established alliance

Looking for a new home. Leader/officer war planner experience at P3 level and T2 war. Interested in well established alliance that takes war seriously and doesn’t die 150+ times. Active players only, no slackers.

Not looking for PI race, nor for spending money requirement.

I used to do M6 AQ, raids mvp, BGs around 300k. I’m using Line. If interested let me know, can jump after BGs rewards to still qualify for war rewards.

Comments

• 3xad3m3xad3m Member Posts: 94
    hi, please share your Line ID or text me there. ID 3xad3m.
  • Talger111Talger111 Member Posts: 11
    We could use you
  • X_7272_XX_7272_X Member Posts: 30
    what ur line bro lets talk
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

Looking for a new home. Leader/officer war planner experience at P3 level and T2 war. Interested in well established alliance that takes war seriously and doesn’t die 150+ times. Active players only, no slackers.

Not looking for PI race, nor for spending money requirement.

I used to do M6 AQ, raids mvp, BGs around 300k. I’m using Line. If interested let me know, can jump after BGs rewards to still qualify for war rewards.

I find it interesting that you claim to be an officer in a t2 war alliance yet don't understand the war requirements to get rewards. There is roughly 1 week left in bg and 2 in war. Even if bg rewards drop the second bg season ends (which they won't) that still leaves only 3 wars. And good luck being able to participate in a the new alliances wars with the bug. Hope you have a whole bunch of war vids. Good luck though.