Mysterium currency going forward

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Sorry if I missed this somewhere. Read the event thread but it still didn’t answer it for me.

Is there any reason to spend all your Mysterium in the Outpost, or can we just continue to save some we won’t use?

For instance, there’s 10 flowers left to get, along with one Knull quest flower. Together with the Mysterium I have now, that’s 40k currency before the event ends April 3rd.

The store will reset this Wednesday, but that’ll be it. I currently only buy the Valiant bundle 3 and 4 (already purchased the 10 runestones). So when it resets, I’ll spend 24k total and have 16k leftover.

I assume I can just carry this into the next month’s SQ and use it at the Outpost then? Do we expect them possibly changing the bundles up some each month, or should I just spend what I have now on whatever?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    I read there is a 50k cap of Mysterium.

Other than that, your queries need to be answered.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/live/av-hMAc-Pt4?feature=shared

Go to 40:51 for the topic on Mysterium.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,373 ★★★★★
    @winterthur

Thanks, so the mysterium store is only here for the duration of the saga ( 3 months)?

The store bundles will also be the same each month?

It would be good to know this since the store bundles reset weekly if someone from Kabam can comment
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    OP, wait till the store resets at the end of week 4. I am guessing there will be an announcement for next months side quest by then. You can then decide to save or clean up the store.
    Graves_3 said:

OP, wait till the store resets at the end of week 4. I am guessing there will be an announcement for next months side quest by then. You can then decide to save or clean up the store.

Actually you cant do this, because they made the mistake of having the store reset weekly which instills FOMO as you wonder if you should get more than just 1 bundle per week as opposed to just 1 while hoarding for next month
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Graves_3 said:

Actually you cant do this, because they made the mistake of having the store reset weekly which instills FOMO as you wonder if you should get more than just 1 bundle per week as opposed to just 1 while hoarding for next month
    Well the store resets tomorrow, and the last Knull flower is given out. I think he means wait until NEXT Wednesday (when the quest ends altogether), because odds are they might be a live stream this Friday since the new update will be out before next Friday.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Why would they ever live stream again - punk was leaked… Jax is on leave
    Kabam Jax said:

Polygon said:

@winterthur

Thanks, so the mysterium store is only here for the duration of the saga ( 3 months)?

The store bundles will also be the same each month?

It would be good to know this since the store bundles reset weekly if someone from Kabam can comment

The Trader's Outpost will be largely the same each month. There may be a couple small tweaks, but nothing major planned for next month.

Thank you for the response Jax!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    edited March 27
    Better question is what happens in June? Saga ends after May.