Alliance War

Greetings Kabam !!
I am leader of ally Tag KCPD
We r currently facing an issue related to Alliance war defence placement . Few of our new member who joined recently arent able to place defence from past 3-4 wars, Due to which our war diversity points are getting disturbed which may affect us in close encounters and even i m scared to recruit new members because of the same issue .
PLEASE LOOK FOR THIS AND TRY TO SORT THE ISSUE ASAP

Comments

• IroncityIroncity Member Posts: 15
    Same problem in my alliance , new member cannot place defenders
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    We had 5 wars with 9/10 🤣
    This is pretty bad and annoying
  • JametJamet Member Posts: 1
    Same with us,

1. Is there a bug in aw? Why is our war map is empty after the last war ended. Is that because before we were in tier2. Now in tier1, do we have to do placement again? The problem is with our timezone. War ended at 1.30 am in our timezone while the next war start at 5 am. Where most of our members are asleep at that time. Last season this wasnt never an issue at all. We were in tier2 up to tier1. We didnt have to do any placement after going up a tier.

2. The second issue also we have a new member today. But until now at 4.35am he is unable to place his defenders. It says he has to wait for the event to finish. Which never the case before
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    New recruit unable to place defender fix. Timeline …

• Reaper0ne0neReaper0ne0ne Member Posts: 3
    I’m also running into the same issue here (Oldab) alliance

edited March 25
    Joined new alliance , played one war, now it’s only spectate after waiting another war cycle