Champion acquisition

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
It’s crazy to me that half my 7* roster is unduped and most of the other half is at sig 60 all the way to sig 120 Killmonger…I’m actually sick of opening basic 7* champs cause I can’t get anything useful. No useful dupes, no useful new pulls, jus high sig trash after high sig trash…and don’t get me started on my titan pulls. All the champs I don’t want and of course none that I do. Pointless and bleak is how I feel about the 7* crystals at this point. There’s just no fun in that for me and it’s sucking the joy out of playing. I know I know rng. Gimmie a break

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Okay
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Nuh uh
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Imagine this has happened in the past with 4*-6*... Oh wait it did...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    edited March 25
    Did you not play the game when 5 and 6* came out? Stop whining. It's RNG. Get over it or leave. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say you have very servicable champs as there really isn't anything considered trash in any of the 7* pools yet. Post your roster. Calling your bluff.
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

there really isn't anything considered trash in any of the 7* pools yet.

close but venom the duck exists as a 7 star sadly
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Did you not play the game when 5 and 6* came out? Stop whining. It's RNG. Get over it or leave. I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say you have very servicable champs as there really isn't anything considered trash in any of the 7* pools yet. Post your roster. Calling your bluff.

He said he has a sig 120 Kilmonger. He probably thinks Venom is trash too. Watch the rest of roster be really good too

Buttehrs said:

Vtd isn't garbage. Cyclops groot drax is garbage. Vtd actually has uses albeit not always the easiest time.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Vtd isn't garbage. Cyclops groot drax is garbage. Vtd actually has uses albeit not always the easiest time.
    Cyclops is not garbage, he wrecks havok

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Cyclops is not garbage, he wrecks havok
    See and he thinks everyone sucks lol