**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

possibly another AW bug

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
I've been in my alliance for months. Right before War one this season, I was asked to put OG Hulk on defense, and then before War 2, rotate him out for someone else.

We are on War 3 now. I double checked and for all war maps, Hulk isn't on my defense, and when I went to join war, I wasn't in any quest, he wasn't used in raid... he wasn't even on an arena or incursion team. There was no Icon saying he was locked out of a game mode. Still, when I went to join war 3 with him, I got an error message saying my team had someone who was in use elsewhere. After a couple restarts/redos, I decided to try someone other than hulk / leave my other 2 champs alone and sure enough I could join war.

Just how long do I have to wait until he will be freed up / can use in AW attack?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Did you put hulk in every map? It’s possible you changed maps for this war and since you didn’t place him in that map difficulty he’s not showing up but still technically on defense in another difficulty
  • Options
    I did, but I also removed him from all 3 maps.

The only thing I can think of is that we went from tier 3 to tier 2, and maybe he stuck in the lowest tier that I can no longer see?
  • Options
    FWIW, after happening again this current war, I put in a ticket with support, and "He was stuck on "some unknown placement"... and they said they freed him up.

I won't be able to confirm until the next war I choose to want to bring him.