Options

Was the monthly event good?

What did you guys think of it?

Was the monthly event good? 101 votes

It was good
14%
SecondSkrillerGarlocaptain_rogersJack2634Sceptilemaniac2FinalfurykSammyDeSunstar19Mr Wilson FiskMikes_momDenic_2580BringPopcornGrO_ot78Maple111Nightheart 15 votes
It was bad
33%
MongoPawnPIKESTAINWardenclockMqc19Logan00SavageBreaker69RookiieSCP1504Sagacious0wlBerjibsJaymix79KazoraxGogiYiashiR_jay0027Ioniqus_797Musha27Real_Madrid_76_2AshacekarStephD87 34 votes
Neutral
43%
GamerDrZolaRaganatorRagnarok13Foxhero007ThatGuyYouSaw235GodrohrThunderstruck77Sachhyam257Legendboy2411anggafkJustcause102UsagicassidyLight_Stormgash228Powerofpain1001Milan1405ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Dfour24 44 votes
Did not play
7%
kikiFurieuxTheSaithLeoZedAlmccarthyMDxJJMACNacho98jj_jj_9 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 356 ★★
    Neutral
    It was okay…
  • Options
    SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 58
    edited March 25
    Neutral
    I found it decent because of some of the trader outpost deals mostly gold deal but other than that nothing major.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    It was bad
    Threat lv.1 play going on right now, extra milestones that needed the quit and play thing, not the best designed SQ
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 433 ★★★
    It was good
    The SQ itself is hopeless, but the rewards are amazing. First month with huge access on T3A and T6B for a 💩 paragon 🥳 !!!

2 new R5s (CGR/ Scorpion) and 200 sig OG IM to R4, will be my next R5…bring your Bishops to BG 👻🫡
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    It was good
    Yeah it's great, like I can get 4k shards on side quest, and another 4k on traders outpost. Best one so far.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    It was good
    @Ashacekar if I quit and play threat lvl 1, will it count for solo event milestones for all difficulties?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    Neutral
    Pros: challenge rating was not too difficult. Threat Lvl 5 was 'easy' on most Trials and annoyingly difficult on a couple others, but once you figured it out, it was easy to course-correct and run Lvl 1 on most things

I'm not sure *what* happened, but whatever was the reason for Kabam releasing all of the rewards for the tiers below your progression level was a nice bonus.

Cons: While once you've done the Threat lvl 5 objectives, there is no incentive to play higher, so you're just autoplaying lower levels for rewards. Speaking of rewards - the rewards you could buy in the store were trash. I think people see that and think "all the rewards were garbage" this month, but the Objective and Solo rewards were pretty decent and in line with what we've seen before - but then again, once you've hit them, any real desire to obtain more of the currency and run the trials and buy items in the store becomes incredibly low incentive.

Also Con: having to "buy" runes for Nightcrawler in the store to hit the 120-mark was not communicated well and hopefully everyone knew to do so otherwise they won't hit the goal (however, I'm already sacrificing the 7* because of the runes locked behind BGs)
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 72
    The design of it made it confusing but the fact that you only needed to do your progression for the milestone crystals was a relief getting extra gold and rank mats for easy fights you could also use for other objectives because of returning of the flower was a huge W.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,584 ★★★★★
    Neutral
    Decent rewards. Poor execution.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    It was bad

@Ashacekar if I quit and play threat lvl 1, will it count for solo event milestones for all difficulties?

Yup. Complete them and then play threat lv. 1 always.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 907 ★★★
    It was good
    Initially I didn’t like it. That is until I realise that once you hit your progression objectives, you can get the same rewards in the lower ones. That really turn the painful first fortnight into a win. I want SQ to not take up my focus on other content and the last couple of weeks felt like that. Also the progression bug help us get access to more rewards, which is great, who doesn’t want free stuff.
    Last month SQ crystals felt very little but this month felt right. Obviously more will be welcome but we are going in the right direction at least.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    It was good
    Ton of rewards for valiant. You could pull over ten tier 3 alphas or tier 6 basic in any combination if you were on top of things.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 774 ★★★
    It was good
    the rewards for valiant were really solid, it gave us loads of t3a and t6b this month. The return of penta progression is a cherry on top of it (7 star shards, 6 star awakening gem, cav shards and other resources from lower progression...)

It is just, the concept of this monthly event is so damn boring and baloney. Going in brainlessly , repeatedly over and over again in a quest, and have to claim the flower daily instead of 7 at a time each week.... yeah, i didn't enjoy it
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 107
    It was bad
    No 7* shards for paragon. Gross
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 574 ★★★
    IlociaM97 said:

No 7* shards for paragon. Gross

They were in the solo event portion instead of the store