**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deathless King groot

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
So, what are your thoughts about his kit?
Essentially, his heavy attack inflicts a burst of energy dmg now-which can beacome stronger, his sp2 deals incenerates and will look somewhat different, King groot will benefit from Igniton buffs which will make his incenerates stronger, some durations were shortened by a tiny bit and his chance to gain furies is higher now... there are probably some more changes I've forgotten...
I think he's sick and ill r2 him asap

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Was it released?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    The kit is released, I've watched it in Nick136's YouTube channel
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,398 ★★★★★

Was it released?

Ccp put out kit info also ill be r2ing day 1 when i get him as i want all deathless at r2 min
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    edited March 25
    @bendy test him and lmk. I have 5 t6 cosmic, don't wanna rank up gorr or maestro. I hope this guy will be good for bgs.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    It looks like a cool kit. I might r2 him as well, especially when I get him awakened. Might even hold my sig stones and put them into him. I really like King Groot and having what seems like a better version of him as a 7*? Heck yeah!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,398 ★★★★★

@bendy test him and lmk. I have 5 t6 cosmic, don't wanna rank up gorr or maestro. I hope this guy will be good for bgs.

I will be testing him as a fun champ like i have been with guilly so yes ill record gameplay but how quick will determine as hes a ramp up of stack malice when cooldown and sp1 so might be a champ for longer content than bgs
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,395 ★★★★

Why don't you wanna rank up Maestro?!?
    I would have taken mine up but when I bought the serpent bundle he got the catalysts that day.