**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergies/ champion deep dives

Anyone else notice ever since September which the release of gladiator that Kabam removed showing synergies from their champion deep dives? Cause I also feel since then synergies have just been terrible since then. Useless stat boosts, synergies that only effect one champion, or the worst example, bullseye needing daredevil and Electra to kill one of them off just to get the bonus (I get the reference but why)

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Synergies being underwhelming and discontinuing in the Synergy section of the Deep dive video are merely coincidence.

According to the team, after reviewing their statistics on their YouTube channel, there was a notable dip in views whenever they got to the Synergy section of their videos, so they removed them.

Personally, I love them, but it's not my channel, so it is what it is.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 745 ★★★
    It's probably just a coincidence but it's true that the recent synergies have been very very dry.
    The Only significant synergy I've seen in the past few months is White Tiger's synergy with gladiator, I think it's called "Mano A Mano" it Makes Gladiator's Damage SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER