**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hot take on the next chase champs/future story

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
edited March 27 in General Discussion
Ok. So we are 9 years in. And I'm 8 years 11 months in with a few month breaks sprinkled in here and there. (Or whatever one less month is). After deathless champs are all released and act 8 story is all told I had some fun thoughts.

1. The next story and maybe some more show the summoner becoming almost an
antagonist to the more light themed 'good guys' I mean we WILL have our own personal Thanos led 'deathless' squad

2. A la the deathless being the bad guys and in need of a yang to their yin the next chase champs are all bright and light themed kind of like immortal iron fist looking but better. Not an immortal squad but maybe an 'eternal' squad or something.

3. CHANGE MAGIK SO WE CAN GET A 6/7 star!! My girl is bada#& let's get her back in. Maybe change her limbo to a nullify aura and her powerlock to like...a special 3 lock so they can only drop L1 or L2.

4. A kaiju fight mode 🤣 like marvel vs capcom galactus.

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Me feasting on the disagrees with no beneficial input 🤣 'I disagree with your completely random entertaining daydreams sir!!!'