**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power Steal bugged again [Under Investigation]

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is during the Uncollected Hotel Modok quest, so I don't know if it's everywhere, but here's what I've found.

When Witch procs a Power Steal against her enemies, they're also proccing a Power Steal in return and taking some of the power back from me for no reason. This was an issue back before when the Visions were bugged. I'd highly recommend checking it again, please. I'll try to take a screenshot of what I mean.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Edit: Tested it out with AoU Vision and it seemed alright. But Scarlet Witch's is not working properly on my end.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Second this issue. SW in quest, every time she power steals, it deducts from the opponent, briefly bumps hers then drains it.
    Pixel 2 Android 8.0.0
  • docdanzdocdanz Posts: 10
    I am having this problem now with SW. Not sure whether with other power steal champs but it is quite obvious with SW and highly annoying. Please look into this Kabam.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that the team is currently looking into this, and I'll update you all asap. Thanks!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Not to be rude but yea there is a big post on this that goes into more detail I believe
    Boboman wrote: »
    Not to be rude but yea there is a big post on this that goes into more detail I believe

Searched several key terms and this thread was the most accurate description that I came up with. Didn't find any "big post".
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,568 ★★★★★
    docdanz wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »

Searched several key terms and this thread was the most accurate description that I came up with. Didn't find any "big post".

It's because the forum is just difficult to navigate and with all due respect to the mods, the forums isn't modded like it used to be. They used to combine threads about the same issue.... and if they would just sticky known issues (like I've suggested multiple times) duplicate threads might not happen.... but I don't think they want to highlight the many bugs and known issues in the game.

Anywhoooooo, here is a thread I started about SW power steal being bugged. It's only been like this since the beginning of December, going in 6-7 weeks now.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39163/scarlet-witch-power-steal-is-taking-her-own-power-under-investigation#latest
    I can confirm that despite telling us this was fixed with the recent update, Scarlet Witch still power steals from herself when attacking.