Options

Quake and Magik are Just the First Victims of rarity Obsolescence

13»

Comments

• Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 418 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Pepe took down a 7r2 onslaught boss a couple of months ago, T1 war.
    So yes, Magik and quake are broken, and I hate quake even I’m a good quake player, it’s just boring.

You’re literally talking about one of the best players in the entire game though.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 117 ★★
    Quake and Magik of course are tied together. You talk about Magik like power control is the thing holding her back when her limbo ability exists.

Didn’t someone from Kabam clearly post that they aren’t going to release the likes of quake as a 7* as is. Just not happening, grab your tissues and have a good cry, she’s dead. They did say they could reintroduce her with a modified kit. I think the same would go for herc and Magik as a 7*… but at the end of the day who cares. Have you used any new champs? They’re so much more fun to use than the dated champs. A lot of thought went into rotations and abilities with new releases.

When I go back to use more dated champs it feels boring. Time to move on. Onwards and upwards Kabam. You’re doing great in the champ rework and new release department.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 ★★★★★

Prepare for just a modicum of the backlash that we would get coming your way in 3...2...

OP is out of their mind, they don't have any clue what player base wants, this is absolute slap in the face with the bundle of cash grabbed.