Well this is a little concerning...

PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
edited March 28 in General Discussion

Well that's nice wait a min...

I don't think that's a great idea, considering its very clear that you people don't test these things enough

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★

Well that's nice wait a min...

I don't think that's a great idea, considering its very clear that you people don't test these things enough

CCP members themselves have often said that they don't really act as a beta-test for Kabam. Many CCP members don't even play around with some of the new champions, let alone reworked champions. It's also a very small pool.

While we complain, the greater player base is often the best testing ground Kabam has because it's a far larger pool of data to draw from.

They didn't say that the Updates and Rebalances will stop, but they won't be subject to a CCP beta phase. They're not saying the champions will get dumped on the public and never be touched or considered again. The way I read this, it's actually the opposite and we should be more encouraged. It means the first actual source of data they get from a reworked character won't be a small pool of people who may or may not play around in the window they're given, but instead the live game itself.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    Are reworked champs subject to the rebalance program?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★

Are reworked champs subject to the rebalance program?

If I remember right yes there all is
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★
    Less testing? Didn't know it was possible. What could go wrong
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    edited March 28

with how kabam design defenders recently, like bullseye, serpent , onslaught, dust. I don't think we need more OP defender tbh