**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honestly who is buying THIS?

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★

Are there actually people buying offers like this? I notice just before a big unit spending event like banquet or Cyber, these ridiculously expensive and underwhelming deals come along.

Hopefully it's a good sign.

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    Thanks m8
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 593 ★★★
    1,500 is fine as long as you’e not using cash to get the units, because 75 dust isn't worth 50$ but if you’re an arena grinder i feel like the price is fine at least for paragons, not sure how useful that would be to valiant. So if you are valiant it’s probably just not aimed for you and they’re probably still lumping up paragon and valiants for some offers.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Someone is. Not sure who...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Many are, don't underestimate the odin and namor type of kings.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    edited March 28
    I think Kabam added extra 0 in the unit cost, haha, silly little mistake, haha.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Perfect Dust

But, collect 1000 units in 24 hours is a way to Kabam says , buy it...
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★

People like this guy. Nearly every 6* in the deck were ascended

Serpent at max...
    Only great champs
    Best account
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kabam knows what people will spend and on what. We only know what deals interest us individually.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 461 ★★★
    I probably will pay 750 units for 100, hell no for this one.
    Again, there are so many deals and items in the shop are just nonsense in this game.

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Not me. It is a laughable offer. I can use my 1,500 units elsewhere, like on T4A Cats *hint hint Kabam* But someone else might need that little bit to ascend their champ. Some players have the disposable units or cash to throw away on offers like this.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★

Not me. It is a laughable offer. I can use my 1,500 units elsewhere, like on T4A Cats *hint hint Kabam* But someone else might need that little bit to ascend their champ. Some players have the disposable units or cash to throw away on offers like this.

Yeah I do the same, I go to a store to complain about the price of snow tires, camping gear, and home decorations when all I wanted to do is buy toothpaste
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★

People like this guy. Nearly every 6* in the deck were ascended

Unfortunately not a rarity. I've seen 7 of them this season, one of them had a r3 bullseye and onslaught with a max Sig r2 photon also along with obviously ascended Sig 200 serpent