**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game becoming a headache

NastyNasty Posts: 14
So with all these bugs and the AI still being a issue for so many years now , legit and long term players are loosing interest. New players are having a ball of a time with getting 6* champs early in there journey. So burn out is real and the nodes are just next level insane. Things are just feeling way to repetitive. it's just always the same rinse and repeat stuff all the time. Do this do that... get crystals.. hope for a champ.. don't have gold and iso to upgrade.. then they nerf the champ.. and then repeat for another champ. Never get that champ and always get Kabammed by the game with AI that just decides to do nothing but wait till Sp3 and boom u dead.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    Have painkillers problem solved
  • Options
    when u a leader of an alliance i cant be doing that. I need to online playing daily
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
    I mean i had to drop from wow event since I didn't have those specific champs, i mean i have around 130+ champs in 6 star, not enough for content.

Same happened with Necro, no shuri, Kate or Aegon, so left it as well, opened 3-4, abyss nexus in skill, still no luck lol.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

Let assume my forums name is "Tasty" for this post.

W new BG store.
    W raids.
    W necropolis rewards
    W free 7* deathless champs.
    W old champion buffs.
    W easy wow rewards.(F 10 energy)
    W women's event
    W saga gem 4-5 gem
    W saga buffs.
    W side quest rewards, L execution of SQ.
    W aw showcase
    W carinas.
    W AI.

1. the new store is good but BG is stills s awful as ever.
    2. I really like raids but the reward chest giving me 25% t6cc 9/9 times so far is a stinker
    3. Necropolis was great, loved it
    4. Same as above
    5. Champion buffs are all subjective to the specific champion, some are great, some re duds, some end up needing Re-Rebalancing
    6. WoW has improved a lot since the first week for sure.
    7 & 8 are solid
    9. Side quest rewards are the usual you'd come to expect, but in a unnecessarily complicated format
    10. Showcase was fine, it's a reminder that people actually played awful fights like that every war. This season is the worst for it.
    11. Carina's challenges are good
    12. I hope this one's sarcasm
  • Options
    I love my alliance and being a leader been doing it for years upon years. its just that new content keeps coming out in loads but the game previos bugs still stay there. baiting a SP and nothing happens is the worst ever. or dash back twice but then the 2nd dash does not take effect and u stand there and get hit hard.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

W new BG store.
    W raids.
    W necropolis rewards
    W old champion buffs.
    W women's event
    W saga gem 4-5 gem
    W saga buffs.
    W aw showcase
    W carinas.
    W AI.

Hang on W carinas?? Did you not see the massive backlash from them? The rewards do not justify the effort/resources required at all and the fintech challenges are way overtuned, zemo as well.

W AI??? AI is the worst thing in the game right now, alongside the input issues and lag. It makes baiting out specials a nightmare sometimes, and adds to the BG's frustration many ppl experience, not to mention in war when I died as the AI just held block in the corner while I degenerated from brute force.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    W forums
    W discord

W new BG store.
    W raids.
    W necropolis rewards
    W old champion buffs.
    W women's event
    W saga gem 4-5 gem
    W saga buffs.
    W aw showcase
    W carinas.
    W AI.

12. I hope this one's sarcasm
    That one was to trigger disagrees successfully.
    AI been doing some supernatural ooga booga.
    Milan1405 said:

W new BG store.
    W raids.
    W necropolis rewards
    W old champion buffs.
    W women's event
    W saga gem 4-5 gem
    W saga buffs.
    W aw showcase
    W carinas.
    W AI.

Hang on W carinas?? Did you not see the massive backlash from them? The rewards do not justify the effort/resources required at all and the fintech challenges are way overtuned, zemo as well.

W AI??? AI is the worst thing in the game right now, alongside the input issues and lag. It makes baiting out specials a nightmare sometimes, and adds to the BG's frustration many ppl experience, not to mention in war when I died as the AI just held block in the corner while I degenerated from brute force.
    Mehh backlash, people tend to backlash on all things. I was one of them backlashing against zemid. Hate him more after gauntlet hidden feature: blocking while rooted and shallow evading his trash medium dash hitbox.
    L Zemo, W rest carinas, including Guillotine carina and 7 for 7 carinas.

W valentine's, I didn't get what I wanted but still W free 7* + free 6* trophy. The W list is pretty big in past many months.
    The L list is big too, no one is opposing that, But can't forget the W's.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    Everyone who says mcoc is like a work is forcing it on themselves. You decide if you want to make it a job. You decide if you want to play for fun. Not the game. You can step down as a leader. You can leave the ally. Im in a chilled ally. 4k glory and gold 5/6 ally. The game does not feel like a job because I dont make it one. I stepped down from a good alliance for this reason.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

Everyone who says mcoc is like a work is forcing it on themselves. You decide if you want to make it a job. You decide if you want to play for fun. Not the game. You can step down as a leader. You can leave the ally. Im in a chilled ally. 4k glory and gold 5/6 ally. The game does not feel like a job because I dont make it one. I stepped down from a good alliance for this reason.

If mcoc is a job, then where's my salary?
    I'm gonna sue kabam😡😤
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★

I'm gonna sue kabam😡😤
    it is reverse job. It is you that pay their salary.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Cure2024 said:

I'm gonna sue kabam😡😤
    it is reverse job. It is you that pay their salary.
    Bro explained college