**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question about the incessant lag

Is there any knowledge on the whys and how's of the many lag issues everyone experiences and are they device exclusive?
Up until last August I played on an iPhone and there was never any lag but the game frequently just completely closed down, usually as a fight was about to start. But now that I'm using an a14 galaxy, that shut down happens only after the game suffers ridiculous amounts of lag for 5-10 fights. Is this an issue others experience with an a14 or is spmething that affects all samsung users, is there anyone who doesn't see any of these issues?

Just want to wrap my head around it as I consider only using my old phone to play this game.
Presumably kabam don't much care to tackle these problems for their people, parry still being broken being prime evidence

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    edited March 28
    How exactly is Kabam fixing parry directly related to the issue you are currently facing?

• Options
    A_J1991A_J1991 Posts: 3
    It's not in any way related at all and I wasn't trying to draw any parallels between the these two things, that was more of an impactful statement (of opinion) to suggest how little kabam care about it's gamers.