**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

3 Paragon/Valiant, 18K/19K/21K Prestige, LF for Chill/Relax Alliance. AW/AQ/Raids

We have 3 players looking for Alliance. We have been playing for a long time, love the game, still active in AQ, AW, Raids but don't want the stress/pressure of the competitive alliances.

Looking for Ally with people in similar situations, where everyone is active, knows what they are doing, but real-life is priority, no pressure.

Player 1 - Paragon, 18.2K Prestige
Player 2 - Paragon, 19.5k Prestige
Player 3 - Valiant, 21k Prestige

Must take all 3 of us. LF for AW (happy w/G1+), AQ and Raids.

Comments

• Heisenberg128Heisenberg128 Member Posts: 168
    Hey bud. we can accommodate all of you. Few of our guys retired from the game so we are looking for some good players. We run map 556 and run 1 BG war. we are a very chill alliance. our alliance name is DTEN. Please have a look and let me know. My line and IGN is heisenberg128.
  • Supergirl_DCSupergirl_DC Member Posts: 3
    Hello, guys. We are playing AW gold 4, AQ 6 map and playing raids 2 bg. My nickname in game Supergirl_DC
  • BruhPigBruhPig Member Posts: 89
    If you’re still looking then we would like to have you guys. We’re a gold 2 Ally who’s looking to push gold 1 hopefully. We run map 6 AQ and RAIDS as well as placing Top 1-10% in BG’s. We’re a chill Ally so you’ll fit right it. Any questions or interest text me in game Bruh Pig
  • BoonecooneyBoonecooney Member Posts: 82
    Hello dipndotz,
    My line i.d. is boonecooney
    If you're still looking ?
  • PeregrinusPeregrinus Member Posts: 48
    Check out our alliance if you're still looking
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 355
    We're relaxed but active. AQ maps 655 with mods. AW is one BG optional, no stress. BG is optional, but we do well as an alliance.

Alliance name: District 10 (Tag: DTEN)
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1
  • PeregrinusPeregrinus Member Posts: 48
    edited March 29
    @dipndotz AQ map8/6, rank cca 300 + raids, AW G2 without items, BGs without limits; 3 places are available, communitation: WhatsApp
  • AvengerDaanAvengerDaan Member Posts: 53
    Hey guys, are you still looking? If so contact me ingame or on discord. Ingame is zAvengerDaan, discord is AvengerDaan, we’re currently ranked plat4. Do AQ and Raids. AQ we fully explore 1 Bg, and boss rush 2 others. Let me know if your interested!