Let community vote for saga champion overhauls

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
Kabam just said they’re gonna do 1 champion overhaul per saga with Superior Iron Man up first. For the next 3 sagas, it would be GREAT if the community could vote on who gets buffed. We know better than anyone who all needs buffs but also would be nice if it’s the champs we actually want overhauled (cough cough, Symbiote Spider-Man but that’s just me. He wouldn’t win a vote lol). Outside of the BWCV fiasco, voting on the champs for the Titan pool was awesome. Would love to have the same for the saga overhauls. Give us 4 champs to choose from for the next saga. Winner gets the overhaul BUT ALSO, the runner up gets to join the vote for the next saga. This way we don’t get a Quicksilver vs Beta Ray Bill situation where maybe the 2 most popular are against each other in 1 vote.

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Buff OG Thor. 🥲
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    For all we know superior iron man is related to the next saga, and these buffs would be related like nightrawler is. Why would the losing choice be put into the next vote if the saga is unrelated?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★

If it is a vote either let be in game or on the forums NO X please

I would prefer and in game vote but the last time we had an in game buff vote was for guilly and ant man. Those two aren't known for being the best buffs we've ever gotten.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,025 ★★★★★
    I think it'll just take more time to do the voting, wait for results then design and balance team going at it, then it gets revealed and then actual release.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★

The poll should be on linkedIn or snapchat
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I would prefer and in game vote but the last time we had an in game buff vote was for guilly and ant man. Those two aren't known for being the best buffs we've ever gotten.
    It has to be a public pole, otherwise people start making tin foil hats and calling it a fraud...
    Well i guess bots could vote too... Agh keep this roll of aluminum away from me