6.3.6 in unfair

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 799 ★★★
I’m stuck in 6.3.6 and can’t beat Captain America (IW) because of glancing and have to do only critical damage I tried everything even Zemo, I only did 11% of damage and nothing works. So that why I say this is unfair.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    MCOC Encyclopedia has a guide on 6.3.6, hope it helps
    https://youtu.be/cayNH7MFARA?si=IJSu-Pd_h4CrK-0w
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Member Posts: 119
    Kitty Pryde (needs to be awakened, Tigra synergy helps) and Ghost (needs hood synergy, wasp synergy helps) both do him well. Just phase the SP3 and take no damage. I imagine Herc works fine as he has indestructible on his SP3 but I haven't personally used him for this fight. She-Hulk can also take him if you stay aggressive and keep furies up as they act as a taunt.

Any champ with high crit rates/guaranteed crits can get him done in a few revives.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    IlociaM97 said:

Yeah act 6 it's not fun

Yeah but compared to pre nerf act 6
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Three options stick out to me:

1) Shang-Chi. The last hit of all of his Wushu strikes as well as all of his SP2 are guaranteed critical hits. He should be able to put some hurt on Cap.

2) Cosmic Ghost Rider. If you don't mess up and activate his precision buff from a dex (which admittedly can be a little tricky to not activate since there's a Destructive Feedback node that requires you to jump around a little), you'll get a huge precision buff when you activate his SP2 which all but guarantees that it'll crit. Both that buff and the armor breaks will stay after the SP2, so you'll have an additional window to lay into Cap afterwards.

3) Aegon. If you run him through the entire quest and build him up before the fight with Cap, chances are that he'll crit with every hit and just nuke him down. If you're comfortable with dexing the defenders' special attacks, I would suggest the path starting with Colossus. The only node worth noting on that path is that their specials attacks are unblockable (and sometimes all of their attacks) but none of the defenders on that path have very difficult-to-dex special attacks so you should be fine.

Remember to bring Proxima Midnight (specifically for Aegon) and Heimdall (for everyone) for some extra security. Proxima allows you to take a hit without losing your combo while Heimdall allows you to survive a hit that would otherwise knock you out, which allows you to tank an SP3 if it comes to that.
  • MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Member Posts: 76
    DRTO said:

Wong_99 said:

Just have peace in knowing that it was a lot harder before the three nerfs

Although not quite, before the changes you could just ronan cheese him
    The chance to Ronan cheese is a rare one, but god help me I love it dearly
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Rank Hit-Monkey.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★

Need to clarify some things

1 it’s not a skill issue, it’s a play style issue
    My play style is damage overtime as in bleed, poison, etc.

2 there are champs that fall in the category of I don’t like or use for a couple of reasons one being overcomplicated mechanics example, Spider-Man (SE), Cosmic GR, Aegon and Corvus just to name a few

3 I’m running the calitropes path because i can make through it 1 to no revives using Luke Cage, it the easiest for me

And finally I don’t follow the meta I’ll play this or any other game the way I want, so I’ll rank up who I believe is important.

This is technically skill issue. You are trying to kill boss in a way he can't die.let me explain with as per your point.

1. You trying to kill him with bleed and poison. But he will take damage from critical hits.
    2. First time I am seeing someone is saying Corvus is complicated. There is no one easiest than him. But yeah he can take 1-2 revive to build himself but after that. He is very easy.
    3. Offcourse you can use any good bleed immune attacker for path.

And the last you have to follow the meta in order to complete the quest. And rankup the perfect counter for 6.3.6 boss.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Ghost w hood is a fun option
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,065 ★★★★

2 there are champs that fall in the category of I don’t like or use for a couple of reasons one being overcomplicated mechanics example, Spider-Man (SE), Cosmic GR, Aegon and Corvus just to name a few

3 I’m running the calitropes path because i can make through it 1 to no revives using Luke Cage, it the easiest for me

And finally I don’t follow the meta I’ll play this or any other game the way I want, so I’ll rank up who I believe is important.

Overcomplicated mechanics? You call these champs overconplicated? These champs are so easy to use and lot of fun.
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    edited March 30
    I Just took the kamala path with synergy Agent Venom.
    I got a ranked unduped Killmonger for caiw. Sp2 for sp3 tanking.
    3 minutes or so with no issues.

Caiw is realy not that bad.

And don't tell me Killmonger is complicated....
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Future antman as he can power control the fight
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★

PT_99 said:

Show your roaster

You ask for it

Big roster , lot's of champions, lot's of counters...just watch YouTube for this fight...
  • LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11
    I would add my 2 cents on the play style comment

Everyone has a Play style they like either it be a heavy hitter/tank that can give and receive hits for a lot of damage to the fast and nimble characters that can evade and counter or to his style of affect damage there’s also the player that like to rush through to get far as they can as fast as they can before lvl grinding or to those who like to take their time.

It just happens that this boss is a bad match up for his play style and he has to pivot in order to win. I do understand that he is frustrated when facing a boss that severely limits the way to win.

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    LunerCat said:

I would add my 2 cents on the play style comment

Everyone has a Play style they like either it be a heavy hitter/tank that can give and receive hits for a lot of damage to the fast and nimble characters that can evade and counter or to his style of affect damage there’s also the player that like to rush through to get far as they can as fast as they can before lvl grinding or to those who like to take their time.

It just happens that this boss is a bad match up for his play style and he has to pivot in order to win. I do understand that he is frustrated when facing a boss that severely limits the way to win.

Yes, and regardless of playstyle, you either adapt and overcome, or you stay where you are.

Whining something is unfair because it doesn't suit your playstyle is just asking for it.