**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Worth it?

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,750 ★★★

I want revives for act 8.4. I bought one of these packs already. Is it worth the units? Just got 500 units should I buy another? Can't bother to do the maths. Also should I wait until its about to expire to buy it?

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Cool. Should I wait until just before the deal goes as a couple revives will go in overflow
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★

Cool. Should I wait until just before the deal goes as a couple revives will go in overflow

Absolutely worth it and absolutely wait til the last day as well so they have longer in your stash.
  • Options
    Thanks both of you
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Just valuing the revives at 40 units each, the package is worth at least 600 units (l3 should be worth more, but that number is based on going at 40 just like the l2) probably another 100-150 units worth of health pots.
  • Options
    edited March 30
    Ortoun said:

Just valuing the revives at 40 units each, the package is worth at least 600 units (l3 should be worth more, but that number is based on going at 40 just like the l2) probably another 100-150 units worth of health pots.

Thx. I'm on holiday and I honestly don't have it in me for more maths no matter how easy it is. I be legit chucking in whichever food brand I see first at shops rather than my usual seeing how many pence for 1 gram lol (pro tip, you lot should do that. Sometimes you will save 10 whole p 😀)