**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Are Variants too easy now?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
I just demolised a variant path with rank 4 ascended thing. Compared to now Variants have way smaller health pools to what we have from event quests to story quests

Are Variants too easy now? 38 votes

Yes, it has been a long while since the last one
73%
GarloRasiloverIamnikeRayven5220Loki_Poki1280Luke9523laserjohn26captain_rogersWebhead055Spider_RicoDarkPhoenix369AlmccarthyHeir_of_thanosJack2634AshacekarThe_Nemesis_1998xp21Oliver345781PriyabrataJJMAC 28 votes
No, it is still hard
26%
CassyPandingoUsagicassidyVbnmeDisthene_TTheExit27dee_jay5Johny_JoestarNoahSansmanQueenMcoc 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    They should introduce 3rd difficulty of variants, with new nodes and high healthpool defenders, but with the same champion limitations. Starting from ultorn's asaault
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Webby72 said:

Variants aren’t too easy. If you are using an ascended r4 6 star then you are using champions that are too strong. Consider when the content id released before you complain about it being easy. This is like saying that ROL is too easy. Is isn’t easy, it’s just very old content. Players get stronger over time and so most solo content gets easier over time, despite being of a reasonable difficulty when released.

It being old content is what makes it easy....

Our aged rosters makes dated content easy

Literally what OP is saying lol
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 505 ★★
    I lowkey haven’t tried em yet. I did one and my r3 abs just demolished it
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Easy for veteran players because we have jacked rosters in comparison to when they came out.

So if you never did them when they came out, like alot probably didn't (me included, minus variant 4) then sure, they're easy now.

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is pretty easy too. That's what happens when you have 3 or 4 times more powerful champs than intended for content. It's also why people complain constantly about bg. They never gained any skill and now get destroyed by people who explored act 6 with 5*r3 and r4 before it was nerfed 3 times.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Who is doing variants in 2024 lol. Aside from just doing it for fun that is.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 961 ★★★★★
    This is a bit like saying is act 3 or act 4 to easy. When I first tried Variant 1 on release it was too hard so did a completion run and left it there. I went in recently with my Duped 7R2 Domino, R3 Bishop, Ascended R5 Kingpin and its feels like a breeze and just a bit of fun to go through. But then so is act 3 and 4 if I go in with my current roster compared to only 3* champs that were available at the time. The content isn’t easy relative to when it was released and strength of the rosters available.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    No, it is still hard
    It's hard because I'm not wasting my time.