Recoils not adding up with loadouts

51monPa_51monPa_ Member Posts: 7
Recoils aren’t adding 60% attack since loadouts added today. Can anyone else confirm?

Comments

• JounaaPeeJounaaPee Member Posts: 21
    Same issue
  • JounaaPeeJounaaPee Member Posts: 21
    Same issue
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    I placed on Recoil masteries and all my PI shot up as expected. Not sure what others are running into.

EDIT: Okay, it's doing it for me now as well. I was playing around seeing if I could set default AWD and switched to that and back to Recoils and the attack bonus went away
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    I set my mastery loadouts an hour or so back. Suicides weren't adding attack or PI increase. I just now reset all my points in that loadout and respeced them exactly as they were. Now they are displaying and working correctly.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Glad I'm not the only one. Set an everyday & recoil setup. The recoil setup was almost 3k PI lower per champion. Really confused
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Ive reported this.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    If you choose to make a Suicide build, and change to a different build, the Suicide build won't work right when you activate it again; You'll need to re-build it every time you choose it.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

This is something we're looking into right now.

It works if you re do it all if you switch to another mastery load out the recoil tree just stop works
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Wait. Is android bugged? I have no load out options and no April fools quest. I've assumed everybody is joking about the quest
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Member Posts: 214
    I don't have any updates available or any changes in mastery setup or April fools event...
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Wait. Is android bugged? I have no load out options and no April fools quest. I've assumed everybody is joking about the quest

You need to install the update to see both of these things.
  • 24kMAGiCx24kMAGiCx Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike on a subject of bugs with mastery loadouts the AW defense tick box disappeared for me. Not sure if it was reported already
  • Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Member Posts: 79
    24kMAGiCx said:

@Kabam Miike on a subject of bugs with mastery loadouts the AW defense tick box disappeared for me. Not sure if it was reported already

It wasn't supposed to be live till next week i think
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Is this just a PI/visual issue or the champs actually don't get the attack bonus? Because the I still take recoil damage and the bleed/poison too
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Is this just a PI/visual issue or the champs actually don't get the attack bonus? Because the I still take recoil damage and the bleed/poison too

It not visual
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    Anyone else concerned that if you have to rebuild your offensive masteries every time to get them to work, how many other masteries which you can't just notice by looking at attack also aren't applying without manual reset?
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    51monPa_ said:

Recoils aren’t adding 60% attack since loadouts added today. Can anyone else confirm?

April fools!
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
    Here's what happened with me.
    Seems like whole mastery loadout didn't get activated even tho it says loadout active.

In this "above pic" you can see my normal aka genera setup is active & even pi is correct as per that loadout.
    Now, when I switch to arenas aka sucides setup. Literally made no difference in pi, actually it reduced the pi instead from my general loadout one
    Here's 👇👇

• Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Loadout 1 seems to be working like old mastery setup.
    Loadout 2 and 3? Not so much.
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    So currently the work around is to just redo the whole recoil tree?
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★

So currently the work around is to just redo the whole recoil tree?

Even that is not working for some I think. Maybe only loadout 1 is working so you might wanna put points for recoil mastery in it