War Masteries

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
How do we set a mastery loadout for war?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Not available till 10th
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Not available till 10th

I noticed the checkbox in Edit Masteries wasn't there, but if you go to Placement and select new team, it gives you the little shuffle icon at the bottom before placing, so I think you can pick your defense setup and lock it in that way, then switch back to your other mastery loadout after placing.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Will that stay though? I know Kabam said they would be a tick box... be a bit stupid not releasing it all together ngl

Will that stay though? I know Kabam said they would be a tick box... be a bit stupid not releasing it all together ngl

They have to wait till season ends as could cause problems

Bendy said:

Not available till 10th

I noticed the checkbox in Edit Masteries wasn't there, but if you go to Placement and select new team, it gives you the little shuffle icon at the bottom before placing, so I think you can pick your defense setup and lock it in that way, then switch back to your other mastery loadout after placing.
    Thats just to show what loadout u are running im running loadout 1 so when i went to place again it showed i was on that loadout due to the tick box aint out yet