**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Bravo Kabam

Dear Devs and Kabam Team,

Bravo. The April Fools SQ was silly, and sometimes frustrating. But it might be the single most fun piece of content I have done in a long time. The way the fights were designed, limiting to 4*s, the insanity of the looping...*chef's kiss*

Honestly, well done. Mastery load outs didn't launch perfectly. No one should have expected them to be without bugs. I find myself using Suicides again for the first time in years. And switching off without any stress or annoyance! Incredible. Mastery load outs are everything I wanted and then some.

Great job guys and gals. You should take a moment, pour one out for the homies, and enjoy this success.

Now, about Bases.... 😉

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Yeah I agree with charlie the quest was fun and Frustrating. But the title was cool
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 69
    Milan1405 said:

Wdym "No one should have expected them [mastery loadouts] to be without bugs"? We as a community should be able to expect a new feature to be implemented into this game without causing significant issues, such as suicide masteries not working properly.

If you have been in this community long enough, you know nearly every feature comes with a bug at launch. Therefore, it shouldn't be a surprise. My point is despite the bugs on launch, it was an incredible feature that I am very grateful for
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★

Milan1405 said:

Wdym "No one should have expected them [mastery loadouts] to be without bugs"? We as a community should be able to expect a new feature to be implemented into this game without causing significant issues, such as suicide masteries not working properly.

If you have been in this community long enough, you know nearly every feature comes with a bug at launch. Therefore, it shouldn't be a surprise. My point is despite the bugs on launch, it was an incredible feature that I am very grateful for
    Also, that’s not a uniquely MCOC thing. It’s a symptom of just about any long running live service game.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Milan1405 said:

I started playing MCOC around 9 years ago so Ik Kabam often screw up new updates etc. And I've come to accept it, but then why are we saying "bravo Kabam"? I agree with you that the mastery loadout switch is nice and we've been waiting a long time to see it, but I think praise should be saved for when they actually release a feature bug-free. Because as it currently is, there's no point switching to suicides as they don't work for some reason.
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 69
    Because they did something I like. They released a very fun side quest (bravo) and did loadouts. And despite the suicides bug, the rest seems to work just fine. As someone who has been asking load outs for years, I get to say bravo. Perks of it being my post, not yours 😉
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

I started playing MCOC around 9 years ago so Ik Kabam often screw up new updates etc. And I've come to accept it, but then why are we saying "bravo Kabam"? I agree with you that the mastery loadout switch is nice and we've been waiting a long time to see it, but I think praise should be saved for when they actually release a feature bug-free. Because as it currently is, there's no point switching to suicides as they don't work for some reason.
    I think whenever a new feature is introduced, on all games, it produces some unintentional bugs. If not a "Mcoc only thing". Most Mmo games have this issue.