**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abuse

I've posted several since you've updated your forum and noticed a minus 2 points for abuse??! Explain that to me?? 4 were for recruitment and 1 was was for things that needs to be addressed and fixed!! Which since the game launched is still an issue.... Alpha922 Leader of [S-O-F] "Soldiers of fortune"

Comments

• Options
    The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Don't worry if you haven't broken any forum rules, people are incorrectly flagging posts if they are not in agreement with what people say, which is the wrong thing to do.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Alpha922 wrote: »
    I've posted several since you've updated your forum and noticed a minus 2 points for abuse??! Explain that to me?? 4 were for recruitment and 1 was was for things that needs to be addressed and fixed!! Which since the game launched is still an issue.... Alpha922 Leader of [S-O-F] "Soldiers of fortune"

If you broke no rules you have no worries. Idiots will flag if only to remain being idiotic. Someone will flag this, but without saying this person or that person is an idiot, then they would have to flag it to first to even try to make a connection, but before flagging there is none. That make sense?

They'll probably flag this particular post because you namecalled them. :P
  • Options
    Alpha922Alpha922 Posts: 9
    Thanks all, the things kabam really needs to fix and monitor they seem to let slide, SMH