**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Wow pulls?

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    puretexan_23puretexan_23 Posts: 30 โ˜…

I wanted either Peni or Onslaught. Pretty hyped. Excited to see who I pull in 8.4, hope it's Peni so I can take her to R3 XD
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,043 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'm not valiant so I'm still around 5k titan shards off another titan, but I did open a 7*...

... and yeah, not great. Especially cuz I already have the 6* r4 at max sig.

My last 7 7*s have stunk, dear kabam overlords pls make it up with my next titan/7*. Thank you in advance. ๐Ÿคž
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 โ˜…โ˜…
    PT_99 said:

Disappointed in no one pulling Jabari ๐Ÿ™„

Same here. I feel your pain.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Didn't get enough for a Titan, but the 7* shards were enough for a regular pull and got Guillotine 2099 - absolutely stoked: she'll help with the Guilly challenge and is also my first Tech 7* after about 15 pulls
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,204 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Well couldn't resist and pulled the trigger. Now disappointed

My most wanted pull right there. Why disappointed?
    I wanted a new champ, would be happy if I pulled her in basic. She has million counters in defense lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Werewolf, not sure if I need him for anything
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    If I open it this week, I know for certain I will pull another 20 sig on my awakened Jabari. So I'm waiting.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,360 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I not mad over it just sad it kind of a waste because he be going to the baise next week
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Was sad when I realized I didnโ€™t have a relic equipped on my Howard for right side Nebula. Then was happy when this guy popped out of my Titan.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 โ˜…โ˜…
    PT_99 said:

Disappointed in no one pulling Jabari ๐Ÿ™„

The number one reason I am waiting until Tuesday for the pool to reset.

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,803 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I ended up pulling Photon. Really happy with that!