**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wow deathless dani gone a day early

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
I know we were supposed to expect the new wow today but before it changed this morning the timer on the wow quest said 1D 1H left , after the hour or was gone, why did it still say one day was left? I got off work this morning tired ASF and was gonna complete the quest before the end of it but then I saw it say we still had a day left on the timer so I thought I was good to go to sleep and do it when I got up but when I got up the quest was gone? Now I've wasted a 1-2 gem on my deathless guilly that I only used on her because I was gonna awaken her....

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,976 ★★★★★
    Deathless gully is cool, congratulations
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,414 ★★★★★
    You likely saw the added 24 hours that is given when you’re in a quest. When you leave it, the timer returns to normal.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

You likely saw the added 24 hours that is given when you’re in a quest. When you leave it, the timer returns to normal.

FML so am I screwed?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,414 ★★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

FML so am I screwed?
    Yes, quest is gone and ability to awaken her with it
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    False