**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I'm sad because i'm 1 point away

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 848 ★★★

Pic explain everything, but it's my fault, because i become valiant too late. I become valiant while the 4th woe fight. But anyway thanks, the woe quest is really fun

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,405 ★★★★★

Pic explain everything, but it's my fault, because i become valiant too late. I become valiant while the 4th woe fight. But anyway thanks, the woe quest is really fun

You done both parts I asums
  • Options
    Gamer said:

You done both parts I asums
    Yes 100% both path
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited April 4
    I wouldn‘t say your „fault“… Still a great accomplishment to get all milestones but 1, for someone who wasn’t Valiant at the beginning…

Congrats!
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 58
    edited April 4

I’m in the same spot as you - it would be awfully generous of kabam to re-open the point opportunities for those that became valiant during this event considering this last gauntlet has another 27 day time limit. There’s no down side, it won’t impact those that have done it nor anyone not yet valiant.. it would also probably create a little extra revenue for them as people who weren’t pushing for valiant now may to get this milestone 🤷🏼‍♂️
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,633 ★★★★★
    I feel sorry for you
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Hi sad I'm ahmynuts

I love nut
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,645 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Hi sad I'm ahmynuts

I love nut
    I have no words to respond to this comment. I'm speechless
  • Options

I wouldn‘t say your „fault“… Still a great accomplishment to get all milestones but 1, for someone who wasn’t Valiant at the beginning…

Congrats!

Thanks mate

• Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 139

ahmynuts said:

Hi sad I'm ahmynuts

I love nut