**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next cosmic r2

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
My main focus is battlegrounds + general questing and I like playing all of them. I assume we’ll be able to get KG deathless awakened as well and I’d be comfortable taking him up now. Maestro would be purely defensive ofc

Next cosmic r2 40 votes

Gamora (duped)
2%
Caz 1 vote
Venom (unduped)
32%
Spity68BigTuna_2054captain_rogersjcphillips7BeastDadAzenstarOakenshieldDanish0528BirbmanGuest120193746239Potatoslice500BabyIsFoodR4ID3R 13 votes
KG Deathless
25%
PIKESTAINRookiieItsClobberinTimeAOLOGThePredator1001Cloudddey_broNoverrr77RiryokuKingering_KingJosh_kavs 10 votes
Hyperion (unduped)
2%
TRDSJBHJ12345___ 1 vote
Vox (unduped)
20%
SIlverProfessorSachhyam257peixemacacoThe_Doctor_24_1Smokegun13579rebel_mbgibsonSilentAris 8 votes
Adam Warlock (unduped)
12%
Doctor_Strange19willrun4adonutOliver345781CvlrNacho98 5 votes
Maestro
5%
PeregrinusNemesis_17 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    KG Deathless
    I think on the long run KG just because he's going to stall a lot in BGs and he'll obviously be dual threat.
    Offense only though, Vox or Adam no brainer.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Venom (unduped)
    Do you have 6* Venom relic?

Do you have a 6* Maestro ranked high?

I have unawakened Vox at r2, he’s pretty good. I also am tempted to take DKG up as well just cause he seems more fun than DGuilly.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★

Do you have 6* Venom relic?

Do you have a 6* Maestro ranked high?

I have unawakened Vox at r2, he’s pretty good. I also am tempted to take DKG up as well just cause he seems more fun than DGuilly.

I sadly don’t. I’ve been using a 4* venom relic and popping 5* and 6* relic crystals but no luck

Maestro is r4 rn and I don’t think he’ll be going higher. I place the r1 7* in battlegrounds now
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 102 ★★
    KG Deathless
    I’m in the same boat. Choosing between Venom, Maestro, and Deathless KG. I think KG will be the best out of your options in term of attackers, Maestro can always be ranked up next. But your best options for Bgs imo are Deathless, Venom, Vox, and Maestro, and I’m not gonna lie I feel like KG will be very good in the long run .
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Venom (unduped)
    Venom obviously, he kills opponents very fast, with the crit rating stat focus. Relic, dupe and DW are nice additions, but he is a banger without them as well.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    KG Deathless
    For the novelty of it.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    KG Deathless
    Go with KG Deathless, he’s a monster. I took mine to R2 and might even R3 if I get a cosmic gem from act 8. Hes got better damage than OG King Groot with abit worse regen. Plus he just looks amazing.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    If Hype was duped, this poll would’ve been a no brainer