**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Titan crystal : which is the better option.

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
edited April 5 in General Discussion
This is my second Titan, and I'm a bit overwhelmed.
On one hand it takes out some great options like Photon and Ham but on the other hand the new crystal offers new champs. On one end jabari is finally leaving the pool but on the other end a lot of the new champs entering the pool need the awakening.
So which would OBJECTIVELY be the better option

Titan crystal : which is the better option. 76 votes

Open the current one
42%
DrZolaTalha305RajaGK_23Foxhero007Ackbar67Hellboyy9999AleorZuroAomine_Daiki10Doctor_Strange19MCOCHazzaBeastDadThe_Doctor_24_1AzenstarAlmccarthyForsaken15willrun4adonut13579rebel_DarthMysticBirbman 32 votes
Wait for the next one
57%
KeltanSIlverProfessorVegeta9001Caprice88Denzel116Justcause102Pikolu228Pickle_ticklecaptain_rogersRebarkItsClobberinTimeDarkPhoenix369DeremusAgent_Valentain689AOLOGThokk150AshacekarOakenshieldSceptilemaniac2 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Bro put Jabari over Blade.
    Just because his 7* unduped Blade can't heal 😭
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    The forums overrates Jabari, trust your gut and wait for the next Titan.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Open the current one
    I'd personally go current as I don't really care too much about any of the new Champs coming in
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Wait for the next one
    As others have said, depends on your roster. I’ve already pulled 7* Photon, Ham, and OG Iron Man, so personally I’m waiting…
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    edited April 5
    So actually I don't have a good science 7* yet, and I pulled a science gem from necro so I have to take up science if I want to become valiant when I explore 8.4
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    Wait for the next one
    PT_99 said:

Bro put Jabari over Blade.
    Just because his 7* unduped Blade can't heal 😭

I completely agree with him despite being a jabari owner. Blade just sucks honestly
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    Wait for the next one

So actually I don't have a good science 7* yet, and I pulled a science gem from necro so I have to take up science if I want to become valiant when I explore 8.4

Then go for current crystal 100%
    Ham and photon are bangers, and Ham is the fastest 7* science attacker in bgs (surprisingly), even faster than titania, hulk and silk, if you equip him with a antman relic. Photon is a monster as well.

Luke, while being good, photon and ham are in another league lol.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,722 ★★★★★
    Open the current one
    I’ve had a mixed bag of pulls from the Titan with duped Gladiator, Jabari, Vox and now Bullseye. I’ve also pulled an OGIM from an event crystal.

Even so, I would go back to this Titan again if I could. Duping Gladiator again would be painful, but the long list of useful champs (especially knowing 8.4 holds another Titan opportunity) tilts towards this crystal.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Wait for the next one

In that case you should pull from this one. Photon and Ham are both solid R3 options.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited April 5
    Polygon said:

The forums overrates Jabari, trust your gut and wait for the next Titan.

The forums and it's kink to oversell goofy ahh mid champions to players is hilarious.

Just remember, players here cried to pick Antman over Maw in 7* release time period 🤣 that was good laugh