Classic Spiderman on unbloackable special 1 node

AviWeizmanAviWeizman Member Posts: 28
I was just fought against spiderman on node 25 in AW and i know that if you evade from the first hit from a special attack and then hold on the left to protect, it blocks the rest of the attack.
so as i said i fought against Spiderman and when he shoot his first cobwebs i slide to the left and evade the first one and then block but in the first punch it broke my protect.
I thoght that was my fault and did it again, but again in the first punch after the 2 cobwebs it broke my protect.
please check this out and maybe it happens with the cosmic spiderman as well.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    You need to evade both webs. Then, he will not hit you
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Evade the first part, and block after that. Just keep holding block since his sp1 is fast when it comes to the last 2 hits.
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Member Posts: 28
    i know how i used to evade his sp1 before this update. dash back one time and then hold block for the rest of the special attack.
    @eXtripa69 i dont mind to get hit from the 2nd web and the rest of the punches cuz im playing with CAWW2 and he got great block proficiency.
    just to be clear spiderman have 5 hits in his sp1. before update if you evaded from first hit and block then it blocks all the attack. now you need to evade first and third attacks.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    You only need to evade the first two webs at once. Than way, he will not dash and attack you.
    Maybe it was a bug and it was fixed after the update, but this is how I always evade his 1st special
    @eXtripa69 thanks for that info mate.
    but i know it was like that for the past year since i started to play, evade the first web and then block that dont need to break my block. lets wait for a mod to answer maybe it was a 1 year bug
    @Kabam Wolf any answer for this? or you are goin to pass on it?