**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Side quest map lock?

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
I opened up the preview for “The Maze” side quest and I can’t move the map around? It isn’t locked for “Rooks Vault”

Is it supposed to be like this?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,963 ★★★★★
    It is like that now. Whether it should be is a different matter.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Ok seriously why is the map locked?

You’re going to be heavily punished for going down the wrong path where you’ve already claimed a key.

Normally there’s a simple solution, just don’t go down explored paths, but they overlap in this quest.

You could easily claim a key on one path, go down another, and then realise it leads to the same key.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    For being a brand new concept for side quest, they should have given some leeway. You can't even pan around the entire map before going in or even before you start moving, which made it even more confusing! I truly hope they give those who screwed up in the paths a way to get another key to the vault, one free maze key or put in another objective to get a maze key before this week ends.