**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

8.4 or BGs?

Both drop the same day. Which are you focused on more 8.4 or BG?

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    edited April 6
    8 4 at least for initial clear.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    Neither, already valiant and will take my time. If there’s nothing else to do in game I guess 8.4.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 467 ★★★
    I have only been going for the objectives the past few seasons and not even all the time. So definitely 8.4. Shouldn’t take that long. Then bring higher ranked up champs into BG and still get my butt kicked, lol.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited April 6
    Rush Through 8.4 and get max milestones on bg so I can open 2 titan crystals

But 8.4 first
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    I always wait 2 weeks to start grinding bgs so I get matched against uncollected players
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,444 ★★★★★
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,837 ★★★★
    Neither. Leaving on a trip next Thursday so not going to be playing much for the first week. Might do a couple of quick paths on Wednesday and my initial 5 BGs fights. After that 8.4.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 236 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Why would BG even be a contender? 8.4 has juicy rewards and for paragons it's special with that R3 gem and T4A. BG just has some tokens for NC which you can buy or skip. Plus BG gives frustation and anger outbursts while 8.4 will be relaxing.

I'm actually expecting the opposite lol. 8.4 will be stressful (at least till noob post his videos) and BGs will be relaxing bc most people with really good accounts will be focused on 8.4 so easy time to grind