**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is your favourite WoW fight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Greekhit said:

In my opinion Hulkling had the perfect balance between between being a skillful fight without entering the bs territory.
    Additionally the fight doesn't restrict players to specific counters, you can use litteraly any champ to take him down without having any problem.

I agree and I think Dani was also the same situation. Any champ could solo as long as you could dex the sp2. I think Hulkling leaned a little more toward the easier side than Dani but I appreciated the direction they took after that horrible Abs man
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Nebula
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Samanun said:

Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically.

Do you ever stop posting L takes? Genuine question.
    Can confirm that I haven’t seen a W yet

Especially after that tier list
    Don't even remind me of that, I had to give up trying to explain to him why Sorcerer Supreme is not better than Silk and Bishop (the fact that he was being serious makes it even more strange) cause he just wouldn't get it lol.
    Lmao yeah it’s not worth the time. I left one comment on that thread at first disagreeing with some placements (iirc he had Dani in the same tier as champs like Titania) and then I left a second comment after realizing who made it and abandoned it completely.

Pretty sure this was the same person that was saying that Juggs isn’t that good and stuff because debuffs shut him down when he takes 90% of meta defenders in battlegrounds in under a minute lol
    Yeah because champs in same tier must mean every champ in that tier is equal.

Also never said that about juggs
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
    Dani
    Ah sheet I wanted to click nebula selected Dani instead. Well nebula is my favourite because it let me use Angela (and I love using Angela) but dani is good too
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 267 ★★
    Dani

Ah sheet I wanted to click nebula selected Dani instead. Well nebula is my favourite because it let me use Angela (and I love using Angela) but dani is good too

Damn not sure why you can’t change on these polls. Nebula needs some more love too she is currently a tie with abs man lol

Respect on the Angela I used my 7*R2 with Odin passive for that fight in gauntlet and she destroyed it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,643 ★★★★★
    Piggy
    Pig fight is very creative and a brilliant design
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,643 ★★★★★
    Piggy
    Pikolu said:

I was expecting a really long fight when I used Jane vs Spam because I wasn't expecting 400k burst damage on spam from using my sp3. Was a lot of fun and also didn't punish you for using parry like literally every other fight in WoW.

I actually gave a thought about what you said, and surprisingly, yes, Every fight except pig punishes parrying in some form. Never thought bout it previously.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Hulkling

Samanun said:

Really? Dani was the most boring, all you’re doing is hitting through 1.4 million hp champ with no nodes basically.

Do you ever stop posting L takes? Genuine question.
    Samanuns legendary L takes make mine look half viable by comparison.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,197 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Took Aegon with Angela, so no cheese. It was very fun to piece together how all the nodes interact with each other and to figure out the flow and rhythm of that fight. I completely ignored the root threat, just made sure I had a special on deck to throw when the root hit. Kept a relic ready to roll in case he threw his sp1 too.

I really enjoy fights like this that have multiple ways of attack and can be done by anybody. Yeah, there are plenty of cheese options, but it was more fun (for me) to hit the stride of the fight and work through that healthpool.