Mysteries Compensation

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
Now usually I'm not one to be bothered about compensation for stuff like this but the masteries loadout is a nightmare and so in consistent.

One minute I'm fine running a quest, next I go into incursions and my stun lasts half as long I get punished going for a medium, heavy and die or I jump into war and my stun doesn't even last long enough to land a heavy after stunning and I take damage or die.

Its costing revives, potions and for incursions units since its still 52 units to revive 1800 health (which is a joke in itself)

So some potions, revives etc across the board so AQ, War, Incursions and basic should be expected surely?

Also, Where's my 61st point from Necro because its not in my mysteries?

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Member Posts: 242 ★★★
    You should only have 60 mastery points. Not 61. 55 from summoner level, 4 from act 4 and 1 from necropolis
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 8

You should only have 60 mastery points. Not 61. 55 from summoner level, 4 from act 4 and 1 from necropolis

It was 60 prior to Necro wasn’t it? Necro made it 61????
    Just looked and my masteries only add up to 60 now.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

It was 60 prior to Necro wasn’t it? Necro made it 61????
    Just looked and my masteries only add up to 60 now.
    59 and then the 1 from necro there wasnt ever 61
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Guys, it was 59 total mastery points until Necropolis. If you had 61 at any point it was because you were lucky to get a temporary pro-player bug. I have jpegs of setups thru AuntM.ai saved to know for sure that it was always 59. Necropolis only was SUPPOSED to give you 1 extra. Sorry y'all.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Guys, it was 59 total mastery points until Necropolis. If you had 61 at any point it was because you were lucky to get a temporary pro-player bug. I have jpegs of setups thru AuntM.ai saved to know for sure that it was always 59. Necropolis only was SUPPOSED to give you 1 extra. Sorry y'all.

Ah fairs! Thought it was 60 +1 from necro... ignore that bit 🤣