**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Idea to revitalize older champs

Ok, so moduk event got me thinking. Instead of Kabam investing resources to make champs great, i have a Idea. Dont get me wrong I would love to see champs that are great in the comics be great here but thats not the Kabam business model. They focus on new champs, for cryastal sales.

So Kabam... How about fusion added to the game? Allow us to fuse 2 champs together like the moduk event. We get to pick what 2 champs we want to fuse. Allow us to pick what specials to use from the 6 available. Fuse the abilities or allow us to select which one we want.. Main thing with fusion combine the signature ability...

This could allow creativity for champs that never get any play.. It could fix AW , because a fusion champ would be diverse. Fusion would have to be like ranks. R5 and R5 4* or any rank 5*.

I would love to combine Abom and Antman, Magik and Night crawler, Hawkeye and Iceman, Scarlett witch and Punisher.

So guys whats your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Also once fused, that orginal champ is gone..And would have to be re pulled. That being said if you used a Starlord, and X23 ... it could take you years to pull either of those 2 champs again.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Brilliant idea! I love it!
  • Options
    Night crawler and ice man... Adopt evade, immunity... I do sp1 from ice man, and sp1 from nc.. Sp3 from iceman... It be a monster.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    It seems like a cool idea. but some fusions could be ridiculously OP. imagine fusing GR with SL.

GR judgements, plus SL sig ability with SL specials. he would be insanely OP.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Very true. Some limitations woild have to apply. I would love to add bleed or poison to champs that dont have it.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    let's imagine Angela or Psylocke with BP. their swords are finally going to bleed their opponent lol. it makes a lot of cool ideas but like i said previously limitations can be put onto it. also this could affect prestige in many ways. this idea has lot of potential though.
  • Options
    Imagine if groot did a massive bleed on sp1.. and was able to be unstoppable.
  • Options
    Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Imagin luke cage plus electro ..🤔
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Theyd never allow you to choose your own attacks, it opens them up to too many risks (its a way to make end game content easier, which implies less spending, which theyll never allow) Also, theres synergies that youd need to take into account which again, they wouldnt let you choose- case in point: we got a great synergy with Loki & Hela but because it caused too much damage (making end game content easier) they capped the damage, essentially nerfing it right down.

Its a fantastic idea but this isnt the company to do something like that for its players- they value our money, not us. Also that technically changes the game mechanics completley, unfortunatley build a bear- MCOC edition wont happen any time soon but Im sure Marvel Future Fight would give it a go lolol.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    this is the most incalubrated idea ever personally i ll stop the game right after they do that kind of **** (playing since the begining)
    maybe as like we have now in the quest ice phoenix ... night carnage ... but to be played with hell to that
  • Options
    Player1994 wrote: »
    this is the most incalubrated idea ever personally i ll stop the game right after they do that kind of **** (playing since the begining)
    maybe as like we have now in the quest ice phoenix ... night carnage ... but to be played with hell to that

True that would be op , but imagine taking a 5 trash can luke cage and really awesome ip patriot .. Fusing the 2.... Bleed immune , stun, armor break and regen... Might make the champs playable other than arena.