Options

Those with vats of knowledge. Sell her to me.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
edited April 9 in General Discussion
After waiting and waiting I'm happy to get a featured out of titan and i totally called her after 3 lady d pulls. But I feel like we as a community skipped this month she and dust released since the months before and after were just so stacked. I have little to no knowledge of her. If I'm chasing prowler and I have an r3 sig 60 shuri and an r2 sig 60 lady deathstryke is there really any secret value I'm missing? The immunities look solid. Maybe she's an ace for war?

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    Onslaught counter.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★

Onslaught counter.

Interesting. I wish tracking was evade as well as miss but also interesting.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
    My 4 star unlevelled cooked rol ws. Go figure.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 660 ★★★
    I pulled the 7* today as well, so far from my testing she is pretty awesome. With Shuri and Lady D you have a lot covered but I still think there’s a place for Iron Heart. She’s immune to reverse controls, immune to incinerate, frostbite and coldsnap, can switch to ruptures to take mutants that punish energy damage, shuts down miss, remove prowess, power drain, suppress combat power rate and her most unique utility is the reduce offensive ability accuracy when hitting into her block. This lets her block specials from champs like onslaught without getting the neuroshocks or degen on you. Also can be used on champs like werewolf by night to stop his ruptures. I think she’s kind of a Swiss Army knife that will be extremely useful for a lot of content but not necessarily the best at 1 thing. Except counter onslaught, she might be the best counter to him. I’ll have to test it in war though.