Options

Wern’t war rewards supposed to be up a tier? [comms, closed]

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,213 ★★★★★
    The rewards chart in game has been edited, as crash said. Every tier has updated rewards. This can clearly be seen in gold 1 receiving the shatter token and class nexus crystals, which are usually plat 6 rewards. And plat 1 receiving the masters title. Every tier has been bumped up except the top ranking, which is now the same as the second ranking.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Cyporg said:

Any risk in claiming them? I haven’t claimed them yet as this does seem like a mistake

I hope not I claimed them before realizing they were for the tier we finished in.

The rewards you received should have included the rank bump. Please double check your rank and reference the rewards. If you are Plat and above you can just use the number of shatter tokens here. If they are incorrect please submit a support ticket and we will investigate. Thanks.

The number of shatter crystals on the post you referenced do not match the number in game on the rank rewards page.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 830 ★★★★

@kabamJaxSucks @Kabam Miike

Just to be clear, what we did is edit the rewards for each rank. So if you finished Plat 3, the mail will still say Plat 3, but the rewards you receive are actually the Plat 2 rewards.

No my ally finished p4 and still got p4 rewards there was no 1k titan shards or other stuff
    You are looking at the already adjusted rewards. Titan Shards do not start until P2. The rewards you see in game for Season 48 for P3 are the regular P2 rewards.

Titan shards start at plat 3
This discussion has been closed.