Act 8 rewards

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
What y'all got?

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 454 ★★

Those are my 2 7* pulls from completion....

They finally give me a 6* onslaught and THIS is the price I paid for it. Lol

:pensive: Rip
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

Vtd double dupe is wild😭
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Vtd double dupe is wild😭
    All I could do was laugh when that happened.
    Hawkeye dupe I can live with, it will help when I do avengers carinas but VTD AGAIN?!? Why does kabam hate me?

I get it, I had a nice streak for a few pulls like Hype from a paragon, bullseye from titan, onslaught from the featured finally, but ANOTHER VTD DUPE?!? Whyyyyyy!!! 😅
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 266 ★★
    A headache stuck in phase 3 with not the most ide champs
  • Johny_JoestarJohny_Joestar Member Posts: 60
    edited April 11

Not sure about og bp but im extremely happy with Ironman

There was a new knull from another basic that somehow didn’t make in the screenshots. Unfortunately I got a second skill gem but most of the pulls were fairly good.

Ham is a insane pull mate. And is sassy better than kindred? Kindred is more annoying defender for me.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

There was a new knull from another basic that somehow didn’t make in the screenshots. Unfortunately I got a second skill gem but most of the pulls were fairly good.

Ham is a insane pull mate. And is sassy better than kindred? Kindred is more annoying defender for me.
    Yeah I’m so glad I didn’t take my 6* past r4. I love the champ and he’s absolutely amazing, going to r2 asap. As far as sassy over kindred, I personally find sassy much more annoying and I think he’s the better attacker. Plus kindred unduped isn’t gonna do anything whereas unduped sassy could be problematic maybe at r2.

Yeah I’m so glad I didn’t take my 6* past r4. I love the champ and he’s absolutely amazing, going to r2 asap. As far as sassy over kindred, I personally find sassy much more annoying and I think he’s the better attacker. Plus kindred unduped isn’t gonna do anything whereas unduped sassy could be problematic maybe at r2.
    Dude, as the proud owner of a r2 sassy, can confirm he's a huge time double threat!

He wrecks people on attack, and his huge health pool stalls even the best counters to him.

Dude, as the proud owner of a r2 sassy, can confirm he's a huge time double threat!

He wrecks people on attack, and his huge health pool stalls even the best counters to him.
    Would you still r2 him unduped? I really want him duped so idk what to do atm
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    I also got a sunspot from the nexus

Absolutely! Mine isn't duped either, and he wrecks.

Awesome, I might give him a try.

Awesome, I might give him a try.
    Check out trappys video showcase.
    His is r2 and it's awesome!

I had actually asked him if he needed the dupe and when he said no, I took mine up and don't regret it one bit.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★
    I got a bunch of sig 60 champs including Morbius from the titan. I also got another cosmic R3 gem and I’m stuck on who to use it on. Vox is already the GOAT for me.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    For Completion I got sorcerer supreme from basic
    Abs man from one of my nexuses who has evaded me over multiple 6 star nexuses and abyss nexuses

And I got This Good Boy from the titan

It was a rollover from thing I almost had a heart attack

9/10
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Possibly THE worst opening of my life:

Chavez W, OG Spidey Falcon and Mysterio I think are very underrated so I don't mind those but that Gambit and that Thing... Oh well, I'm Valiant now I don't care I guess lol.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★

Chavez W, OG Spidey Falcon and Mysterio I think are very underrated so I don't mind those but that Gambit and that Thing... Oh well, I'm Valiant now I don't care I guess lol.

Honestly would’ve taken the Juggs dupe because the silver stars are nice on him but I’m sorry you got this unlucky. I swear you must’ve made someone at Kabam mad to give you that thing dupe 😭
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Honestly would’ve taken the Juggs dupe because the silver stars are nice on him but I’m sorry you got this unlucky. I swear you must’ve made someone at Kabam mad to give you that thing dupe 😭
    It was tempting but Mysterio can be super annoying on defense and he kinda nukes anything after sp3 like Titania so I had to pick him.

Either that or they just want me to live up to my name 🥲
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Opened 2 basic 7* finally found a 6* warlock and my now only 6* relic.

Not the ones I wanted, but still pretty good champ. Is morb a good champ?

What you got from titan @Rayven5220 ?

Not the ones I wanted, but still pretty good champ. Is morb a good champ?

What you got from titan @Rayven5220 ?

Some good pulls there, mostly. Morb is decent, nothing ground breaking though bro.

I haven't explored it yet, been taking my time. Currently working on 8.4.3, getting there slowly!