**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

8.4.6 final boss tips with the team I have.

I went in blind and now having issues on phase 3. I have doom,Odin,herc(worst mistake),nick fury and silk. Silk was amazing for phase1&2 took a bit long but she was a great safety net. Getting rooted tho is messing up my dex timing and she can't tank hits.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★
    Doom is a tank, so he may be your best bet.
    Once you get into a rhythm with dexing it's not as bad, plus his power control helps a ton.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,520 ★★★★★
    I did it by focusing on baiting his heavy and not his specials for phase 3.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

I did it by focusing on baiting his heavy and not his specials for phase 3.

Make sure you close all apps and background processes on your phone if you choose to do this or frames will skip and you'll end up eating a bunch of heavies to the face
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited April 11
    I wouldn't say Herc was a mistake... Sure, his immortality doesn't really help, because it triggers an immediate sp3... But in some situations you may be able to still do some damage before the sp3 is thrown...

Also: Because Herc's SP2 is a guaranteed stun, you can deal a ton of damage in a single attack chain... Provided you have ramped him up on the way to the boss...

But still, I had some of my best tries with Doom... His power control really helps!
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Check out the video by @simula67 on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZZEAXuqe0
    and the how to dex while rooted which starts at 18:50 - its the audio cues at slow and full speed are the most helpful because it's actually a simple rythm you can follow
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    I used horseman gambit to just tank all the blocked hits, but yeah baiting heavies is way easier than specials.