**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The End

I have played this game for almost 9 years and currently this game is the worst it’s ever been. I do not enjoy the content, I don’t have fun playing at all. The fights are either boring or too long and frustrating. I have rage quit a couple of times over the years but the direction this game is headed I think I’ll quit for good this time. I have put a lot of time and money into this game over the years so it’s very disappointing that it has come to this but I don’t think kabam really care about players like myself, they only seem to care about whales that spend tons of money. It’s obvious that the new content is designed to get people to use up all their resources or spend more real cash to get through it. Well done kabam, you have successfully ruined the game.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★
    Hope you find something better.
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 53

Maybe, your crystal luck turned after this post. Likewise, you might start enjoying content in a wee bit! ;)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,219 ★★★★★
    If i being completely honest it your take one the game I honestly had a lot of fun with act 8 atm and nerco and yes Also winter of woe as from the abs man but one fight don’t shot my mod for me it seems is mighty miss act 6 way before nerft if not don’t say boring.